We are happy to answer any questions you may have before, during or after your dental treatments. The following are questions we regularly encounter in our practice. Please feel free to contact us if you do not see the answer to your question here or if you need further clarification.
- How does the doctor keep up to date on all of the current techniques and materials?
- Can you show me what my smile can look like ahead of time with imaging software?
- Do you accept referrals?
- Do you accept my insurance plan?
- Will I be charged if I need to cancel an appointment?
- What do I do if I have an emergency when the office is closed?
- I have a temporary crown in my mouth. What happens if it comes off or breaks?
- What different payment options do you provide?
- How can I ask the Doctor questions directly?
- How can I safely whiten my teeth?
- What precautions do you take to ensure patient safety?
- What makes you different than any other dental practice I can visit?
- My gums bleed after I brush. Is this something to be concerned about?
- I really do not like visiting the dentist, is there anything you can do to help me relax?
- Crowns, veneers, onlays, inlays and partials…where can I learn more about these procedures?
- I brush everyday, but my breath just is not fresh. Is there anything I can do?
- I want my front teeth to look better, but I do not want to wear braces. What would you recommend?
- My spouse snores and keeps me up at night. I have heard a dentist might be able to prescribe an appliance that prevents snoring. Can you help?
- What is Smile Analysis?
- Can I really have a crown done in one visit?
- Do you do the Lumineers that I see advertised on TV?
Phoenix Dentist, Dr. Wilcox is committed to continuing education for himself and his staff to ensure that the entire office is well-informed of recent developments in the dental industry, which includes technological improvements.
Yes, we provide dental imaging for each patient so that they can see what is possible. Then we can design the smile they desire prior to beginning treatment.
We gladly accept referrals. It is the highest compliment a patient can share with us.
We are not providers with HMOs or PPOs but will help you file with your insurance plan. Click here for more information about insurance plans.
No, we do not charge for cancellations. However, we would appreciate 24 hours notice of cancellation for the benefit of other patients.
Emergencies often do not coincide with regular office hours. Our office provides a 24 hour answering service to ensure that we are available to you at any time a dental emergency occurs.
We are available to help you if a temporary crown does come off or break. We will make sure your temporary is fixed or replaced while you wait for your permanent crown.
Our mission is to deliver the finest dental care available today. Our goal is to help you make this investment as affordable as possible.
Payment for today's visit and your future visits are due at the time of treatment. We realize some patients will not be able to pay cash for their treatment; therefore, we offer several alternative payment programs for your convenience. The following options are available:
Monthly Payment Plans
1)Three, 6 and 12 month interest free accounts, no payment required at time of service, easily established, and can be used repeatedly for future treatment.
2) For need beyond 12 months, payment can be extended up to 5 years at a competitive interest rate, easily established, and no payment required at time of service. To apply, click Here for Chase Health Advance and Here for Springstone
1) 5% reduction on amounts over $200 if paid in full with cash, check or credit card.
Sometimes only the doctor can sufficiently answer your questions or concerns. Dentist, Dr. Wilcox welcomes the opportunity to talk to you. To speak to him, please call the office and ask for him. If he is unavailable at the time of your call, he will return it as soon as possible. You can also ask Dr. Wilcox a question using our online form.
Whitening your teeth can have a dramatic effect on your smile. We offer a variety of options to whiten your teeth, including a combination of our in office procedure and at-home trays for you to take with you. We believe this is the most effective method to safely whiten your teeth, allowing you to maintain your newly whitened teeth without extra expense.
Our staff is committed to your safety throughout your visit with us. We only use new or disposable materials that come into direct contact with you. In addition, our office staff regularly attends continuing education classes on sterilization techniques in dentistry.
We are committed to providing dental care that we would want for ourselves and for our own families. Our facility is designed for our patients, with relaxing rooms, chairs, headphones and videos. Our highly-experienced staff will lead you through your visit with us and then follow-up to ensure that you are satisfied with the results. We guarantee your satisfaction!
We want you to feel relaxed and comfortable throughout your dental visit with us! So, we provide several options for you while undergoing dental procedures, including oral sedation, nitrous oxide and headphones. Dr. Wilcox and our staff can discuss with you the best method for your individual situation.
We hope that you will find the information you want on this website. You can also call and set up a free consultation so that we may discuss these procedures with you in our office.
Halitosis, or bad breath, can be reduced and eliminated through careful and regular dental care at-home and in our office. If you have not recently had a checkup, we would advise you to come in for a routine exam so that we can try to determine the cause of the problem, which may be untreated periodontal disease. Once we discover the culprit of your breath concerns, we can offer options to treat your needs, including products for fresher breath.
We offer a variety of restorative services that would improve the appearance of your front teeth without braces. To best determine what would work for you, we recommend a consultation with Dr. Wilcox. Through image software, you will see the amazing possibilities available to you!
My spouse snores and keeps me up at night. I have heard a dentist might be able to prescribe an appliance that prevents snoring. Can you help?
Losing sleep because of snoring can be incredibly frustrating. We recommend that your spouse come in to our office for a consultation so that we can determine the cause of the snoring. If it appears that it will help, we offer snoring appliances to alleviate the problem and ensure you will get a good night’s sleep.
The first thing we do before any cosmetic procedure is analyze your smile. We will measure the dimensions of your teeth, your facial structure, your gum line, evaluate photographs and several other factors to determine the best smile for you. Then, we will evaluate that information and design a new smile for you which achieves the look you want.