Dental implants are the best tooth replacement method available today. If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants can provide you with many benefits that are simply not possible with dental bridges or dentures. Dental implants provide you with a smile that not only looks natural, but functions just like your natural teeth as well.
Some of the most significant advantages of dental implants include:
- Ease of dental hygiene – Caring for your dental implants is the same as caring for your natural teeth: regular brushing and flossing, along with bi-annual cleanings and check-ups, can help them last a lifetime.
- Durability – Since dental implants are fused to your jawbone, they are just as strong as a natural tooth, allowing you to eat and chew normally again.
- Prevents bone loss – Once dental implants have completed the fusion process, they will preserve the bone at the site of your missing tooth (or teeth).
- Preserves facial structure – By preserving the inner structures of your mouth and teeth, dental implants will prevent your cheeks from “hollowing out” and your jaw from having a collapsed look, which often happens in people with multiple missing teeth.
- Cosmetic appearance – Dental implants are custom-crafted and matched to the same size and color as your surrounding teeth, providing you with a beautiful, seamless-looking smile that you can proudly show off.
If you live in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Glendale, Arizona and are interested in dental implants, please contact Desert Smiles today to schedule an initial consultation with our experienced Glendale dental implants team.