When it comes to replacing missing teeth, every patient has a unique set of circumstances to consider. While dental implants offer a more permanent and natural-looking tooth replacement option, our Glendale dentist Dr. Donald Wilcox also provides fixed dental bridges.
Some of the benefits of dental implants include:
- A more natural aesthetic, feel and function
- Less maintenance
- Jaw and gums are stimulated, keeping them naturally healthy
- More longevity and durability than dental bridges and dentures
- Long-term cost benefits
While dental implants do offer many advantages, dental bridges can also be a viable solution for patients who:
- Do not want to undergo surgery
- Have significant damage or jaw bone loss
- Prefer a less expensive financial investment up front
Whether you opt for dental implants or a fixed dental bridge, our Glendale dentist, Dr. Wilcox knows how to help you achieve the results and healthy-looking smile you desire.
If you are a Glendale, Phoenix, Scottsdale or Peoria resident in need of dental implants or a dental bridge, contact Desert Smiles Cosmetic & Sedation Dentistry at 602-978-1790 to schedule an appointment today.