Experienced dentist Dr. Donald Wilcox wants you to find an ideal tooth replacement. Dental implants are the longest-lasting, most durable and secure option for many of our patients. But that doesn't mean it's right for everyone. When you meet with Dr. Wilcox in your one-on-one consultation, you and he can discuss all aspects of your implant dentistry candidacy. If you aren't sure what to ask about, here are some example questions:
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- Are there other tooth replacement options I should consider?
- What is the procedure like?
- How should I get ready for the procedure?
- How long does it take?
- How long do dental implants last?
- How do I clean and care for my dental implants?
- What are the most common complications and reasons for failure?
- How do I prevent problems?
- How much do they cost?
- Do you offer financing for dental implants?
Dr. Wilcox also offers dentures and dental bridges, which are also great options for tooth replacement. He'll go over the pros and cons of each, and help you make a final decision. We are personally committed to restoring the comfort, function and appearance of your teeth, and providing you with a great smile you will be proud of.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Wilcox in Glendale, AZ, please call Desert Smiles at 602-978-1790.