If you're in the Phoenix area and you're living with a damaged smile, TMJ pain, the disorientation associated with sleep apnea, or any other craniofacial condition, please don't wait to call Desert Smiles in Glendale to explore how advanced general or cosmetic dentistry treatments can return your teeth, gums and jaw to their natural state of health and beauty.
Perhaps you know you need to spend time working on your smile, but you're unsure about where to start?
If that's the case, a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Nathan Tenney may be just what the doctor ordered.
Look no further than our before-and-after smile gallery for picture-perfect proof that Phoenix-area dentist Dr. Nathan Tenney can address your dental health needs in a way that produces the best smile of your life.
Please contact Desert Smiles online or call our Glendale practice directly to schedule your consultation with our dentist.
The Aim of Your Consultation
Your health and satisfaction is Dr. Tenney's top priority. Your consultation with our Phoenix dentist is essential to devising an individualized treatment strategy to best suit your unique aesthetic goals and lifestyle.
At your initial appointment, you'll discover:
- Which of our general and cosmetic dentistry treatments are well-suited to your smile health
- What to expect from the each of those procedures
- The costs associated with our suggested treatment plan
This exam gives us an opportunity to evaluate your current oral health and determine the best approach for your smile. Our skilled, experienced Phoenix dentist will:
- Assess your overall health.
- Evaluate your smile.
- Perform a complete dental check up.
- Survey the severity of any gum disease.
- Screen for oral cancer.
- Photograph your bite and mouth.
- Test your head and neck for bite-related disorders.
- Appraise your temporomandibular joints for TMJ-related disorders.
- This appointment also is a chance for you ask as many questions as you like about our office and service, from how often we communicate with you to the qualifications of our fine dentistry staff.
Let Us Make You Smile
If a dental health issue is making you smile less than you could be, the time is now for you to visit with Phoenix-area cosmetic dentist Dr. Tenney at Desert Smiles in Glendale for a cosmetic dentistry consultation to discuss the array smile makeover solutions available to you. Simply give call Desert Smiles today.