At Desert Smiles we are committed to providing the finest and most current dental care available in a relaxed, comfortable environment. We work hard to build long-term relationships with our patients. We treat you like a family member because you are one—a part of our extended dental family.
Our practice philosophy is that we treat everyone as if they were our family member in the chair. We do textbook dentistry that is predictable, high quality and has the long-term best prognosis for our patients.
- We firmly believe in only doing dentistry that is necessary and or desired by our patients in order for them to get the desired health and or cosmetic results.
- We believe that it is our responsibility to provide the most up-to-date best available dentistry to our patients.
- We believe that having a healthy mouth and beautiful smile can greatly and positively affect a person’s life.
Our Dentist and Staff
When you are looking for the right dental practice for you, it all starts with the dentist. Dr. Tenney has extensive training above and beyond that required for certification and maintenance. He has advanced training in cosmetic and restorative procedures, as well as specialty services such as sleep apnea treatment. Dr. Tenney has honed his training with extensive experience. The quality of his restorations speaks for itself in our Before and After gallery.
Our friendly support team helps Dr. Tenney achieve outstanding quality dental work with their committed, skilled assistance. They are committed to dental care and committed to our patients. We have five team members who have 15 years or more experience. That experience translates into efficiency, quality, and long-term relationships with your dental health professionals.
Our Advanced Dental Technology
Dr. Tenney and the staff are also able to achieve great work because they work with some of the greatest tools available for dentists, including:
- Cone beam scanner for 3D surgical planning for dental implants
- Soft tissue laser for cosmetic gum contouring and periodontal treatment
- Advanced materials for long-lasting metal and mercury-free restorations
- Digital X-rays
- At-home testing units for sleep apnea
This is not just high-tech office dressing. Our training and experience with this technology also ensures we wield it expertly to ensure you get the highest quality care modern dentistry can offer.
At Desert Smiles, we are committed to ensuring you get not only the best quality dental care, but the best quality dental experience.
- Comfort: Our elegant and relaxing office has soothing waterfalls, drinks, and snacks. Every treatment room has a TV that can really make a difference in your comfort and relaxation. We also offer oral sedation and nitrous oxide.
- Convenience: We offer appointments as early as 8 a.m. to make it easier to fit treatment into your busy schedule. We also have an outstanding network of dental specialists just in case you need a referral for specialized services.
- Affordability: We offer no-charge consultations for cosmetic patients. We accept dental insurance and offer insurance assistance so you can obtain maximum benefit from dental and medical insurance. And when necessary we offer multiple financing options so you can afford the care you need or desire.
All these benefits make Desert Smiles the best dental practice in the valley, for patients in Glendale, AZ. We also serve patients from Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, and surrounding communities. We hope to see you soon.
Please contact us today for a complimentary cosmetic consultation, or to schedule an appointment.